OUR CLIMBING, WALKING AND MOUNTAINEERING ACTIVITIES
Next year's Dinner will be held 9 October 2021, at the Street Head Inn, Bishopdale. Adjacent bunkhouse has been booked for Friday & Saturday nights for 20. Accommodation is available at the Inn & at other locations.Find out more »
LATEST MEET REPORTS & ARTICLES
- Help Save Outdoor Education - Dear Gritstone Club, I am contacting you to ask whether your club and its members would be willing to support the #saveoutdoored campaign? Outdoor education centres around the UK are facing an existential threat due to the pandemic; many are being forced to permanently close, and many more face closure as we head ...
- Coronavirus and the Huts – update Nov 2020 - From today 5 November 2020 our huts are no longer available for use by members or guests due to Lockdown, until at least the 2 December. In addition, alterations to toilet and entrance hall are due to be carried out during the first week in December, and the works are expected to take about a ...
- October 2020 Newsletter - Link to October Newsletter
- Ingleborough summit shelter featuring Bill Hinde - Here is a link to a film documenting the restoration of the Ingleborough summit shelter
- Wednesday Evening Walks Autumn 2020 - 16-Sep Devonshire Arms, Cracoe SD978601 23 Robin Hood, Pecket Well SD998295 30 Sair Inn, Linthwaite, Huddersfield SE100143 07-Oct The George, Cullingworth SE067368 14 The Spring Rock, Norland SE066211 21 Bulls Head, Baildon SE154396 28 Elm Tree, Embsay SE008538 04-Nov Marquis of Granby, Knaresborough SE353568 11 Masons Arms, Gargrave SD931539 18 Harewood Arms, Follifoot SE343524 25 ...
A set of Club Journals are available on our Cloud Storage, Sync. See this link for the listing of available publications.