See the MEETS CALENDAR or LIST view of all our planned meets. It includes all climbing (indoors and outdoors, sport and trad) plus all the walking, multi activity events and hut bookings.
Coordinators: Andy Causer/David Bateman It's high time we had a visit to one of Italy's prime climbing venues - Finale Ligure. On the sunny north med coast of Liguria, the area has a wealth of sport climbing at all grades, both single and multi pitch, and also looks inviting for walkers. climb-europe.com website has more ...Find out more »
Pembroke is one of the great sea cliff trad locations in the UK. This is about the best week for climbing in Pembroke in the whole year. No firing on the MOD range, tides are good and the bird restrictions are lifted. Come for the whole week or a few days. Range access 2019Find out more »
LATEST MEET REPORTS & ARTICLES
Latest meet reports, news letters and articles.
- December 2018 Newsletter - Click on link to open
- October 2018 Newsletter - Click on link to open
- Smithy Porch Extension Drawings - The proposed drawings for the porch extension are listed below. Click on the link to view the drawing 02 Rev A Proposed Plans and Site Plan 03 Rev A Proposed Elevations and Section
- 96th Annual Dinner Meet, Grassington 2018 - This years dinner meet was once again held at Grassington. 18 people took advantage of the excellent accommodation offered at the Grassington Bunk Barn, but numbers were severely down on the previous year. Dennis Chapman herded a team of volunteers to produce a fine, 3 course communal meal, which was greatly appreciated by all. Luke ...
- Meet Report: - Stunningly beautiful in its bleakness, the Upper Coquet valley is one of the most remote parts of Northumberland - Barrowburn nestles beneath the imposing flanks of Shillhope Law, in the Northumberland National Park.
We just need a little information regarding your area of interest so that we can provide you with the best contacts and information